Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hola Chase

For Memorial Day weekend, we went to NY to visit my family. And to meet my sister Delia's new addition, Chase. He was born at 28 weeks and was 2lbs 10oz. He was very little and was in the NICU for two months. Now he weighs almost 5 lbs and is finally home. He is still on oxygen, but at least he's home!!!! We had a great time with my family. Time together is few and far between so we cherish every moment that we're with them. Oh, and for those of you who don't know...my mom is a Christian now. On April 15th, she called me and said she was done running!!! What a day that was!

2 comments:

michael and mary said...

Wow, That's great about your mom!

What pool did you join? Last year we got memberships to Wyandot Lake and it was so great, but they closed it this summer for repairs, so we were bummed.

Hummel Family said...

OH Wow, your sister's baby is gorgeous! Oh so many memories of my three babies! Thanks for sharing.

AND Congrats to your mom! I am so happy for her!!!!!

We still need your email addy for our private blog. bjchummel@yahoo.com