Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snow Days

A couple weeks ago we had lots of snow days, and since I teach part-time, I was able to stay at home with the kids. We had a lot of fun. Ezekiel and I played in the front yard while Amelia took her nap. And when she woke, we spent time helping her practise rolling over, with Zeke cheering her on. Now she rolls over all the time, even in her crib at night. Zeke and Amelia also got some great quality playing time. Oh, and here's a story...when Zeke and I were outside, I let him play on the car and slide down the front window (which for those of you who don't know Zeke, this is right up his alley, he is not afraid of anything). Well, one time I set him up there and readied the camera, and said go. I shot the pic just as he slide and he slide off the side instead of the front, landing on the side view mirror. But the funny part was that he got stuck there. He couldn't get down!!! After that, he wasn't too keen on the idea of sliding down the car and the next day, a large bruise miraculously appeared on his leg. We still had fun in the snow though.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Rolling down cars...that sounds like something Uncle Jeff would do. If you get a chance, post some pictures of Heidi pregnant. Devon's told me about her cute little belly, but I want to see pics of her!
Beth (Lahni) Boswell